Time tracking versatility. Choose time clocks, mobile phones or web enabled devices
PayClock Online offers the flexibility to better manage time tracking of your workforce. You can easily set up your employees to clock in and out with Lathem automated electronic time clocks.
For employees that work out of the office you have the option to track
their time remotely using a mobile time clock on their Smart phones. All
your employees can view their own time card information
and benefit time via any Internet connected device, whenever they want
and without having to go a supervisor or administrator.
Customized for Your Business
PayClock Online employee time and attendance system ensures compliance with wage and hour laws, eliminates employee time theft, reduces unauthorized overtime, and delivers accurate and detailed information of labor hours for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting.
- Offers multiple location support with one database and unlimited users.
- Calculates worked time including OT, Premiums, Shift Differentials, etc.
- Integrates with the most popular payroll software systems including: QuickBooks, ADP, Intuit, Paychex, Fortune 1000(Acomba), Progressive Payroll and more.
Mobile Punch Clock and Time Card App
PayClock Online includes a Free mobile time clock and time card app
for Apple iOS and Android devices with complete functionality for both
employees and supervisors. Employees can log their hours while working
remotely and view their time info within the time card app feature.
Supervisors and administrators can manage employee time cards; view list
of employees current in / out status; see their employees' benefit time
and approve or deny time off requests and much more!
Mobility for Supervisors
Using the PayClock Online free mobile app,
supervisors can now view their employee time cards, make edits, send
messages, view totals; all on a smartphone, iPad or tablet. PayClock
Online's remote employee time card app provides supervisors and
administrators the power to access these functions at their convenience.
This means your workforce time and attendance can be managed in real
time from anywhere, so employee work hour data is always up to date,
making payroll processing is easier and faster.
Supervisor Mobile Functions
- View Employees In/Out Status
- View Employees' Benefit Time
- Approve / Deny Time Off Requests
- Auto Email Employee Time Off Request Status
- View Punch Times of Employees
- Add or Delete Punches for Employees
- Add or Delete Time Off for Employees
- Manage Non-Work Time on Timecard
- GPS Location Tracking of Transactions
Mobility for Employees
Your employees that work in the field can use the employee time clock
app to track their time automatically by clocking in and out remotely
with their smart phones. The employees at your facility can still use a
Lathem automated time clock to record punches. All your employees can view their personal time card and benefit time information within the mobile time card app on a mobile device.
Employee Mobile Functions
- View Benefit Time Balance
- Request Time Off
- Auto Email Time Off Requests
- Receive Email Notifications of Request Status
- View Punches by Day
- View Current/Past Pay Period Data
- View Pay Period Totals by Pay Code
- Transfer Departments Option
- Option to Add or Delete Punches
- GPS Location Tracking
GPS Tracking Feature
If you choose to set up employees to record their time using web-enabled devices like smart phones, now you can verify that remote-based workers are where they should be when they record their work hours.
PayClock Online’s mobile settings can be configured so that employees
will only record punches if their smartphones have the GPS location
recording enabled. The recorded GPS coordinates are sent to the PayClock
Online server and convey the location of the device when employee clocks in
or clocks out. The location from each mobile device punch can be
displayed within PayClock Online as a geographic view using Microsoft
Maps. These maps will display the identification of the device and the
geographic area of the employee's time punch along with radius area of